Pregnancy is a process that invites you...
Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.
- In the pregnancy process I have come to realize how much of the burden is...
- The dreams that we have in pregnancy are tainted with the worries and joys of...
- Love and pregnancy and riding on a camel cannot be hid.
- If pregnancy were a book they would cut the last two chapters. ~Nora Ephron
- Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes. ~Joyce Armor
- Pregnancy is a disease from which you recover in 18 years and 9 months. ~Carrie Latet
- Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies. ~Merete Leonhardt-Lupa