To be pregnant is to be vitally...
To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.
- Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes. ~Joyce Armor
- Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies. ~Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
- The dreams that we have in pregnancy are tainted with the worries and joys of...
- I usually claim that pregnant women should not read books about pregnancy and birth. ...
- Love and pregnancy and riding on a camel cannot be hid.
- If pregnancy were a book they would cut the last two chapters. ~Nora Ephron
- Pregnancy is a disease from which you recover in 18 years and 9 months. ~Carrie Latet