I am not bad. I am just...
I am not bad. I am just dangerously awful.
- The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have...
- Security is not the absence of danger,but the presence of God,no matter what the danger.
- Art is dangerous. It is one of the attractions, when it ceases to be dangerous...
- There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. – Robert A. Heinlein
- There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. — Robert A. Heinlein
- Mom: Is that cake delicious? You: MMMMM… No, it’s awful, that’s why I’m eating it.
- Divorce is just the most awful thing in the world. – John Denver