I will not die a genius, but...
I will not die a genius, but I will surely die better than I came.
- The only difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits. – Albert Einstein
- The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits. – Alexandre Dumas
- Humpty Dumpty was pushed. I know it all; I just can’t remember it simultaneously. I like the...
- When it comes to stupidity, he is a genius.
- Wondering is the seed of genius.
- An idiot is a genius with less experience.
- Inspiration and genius – one and the same. – Victor Hugo