You do not become smarter by blowing...
You do not become smarter by blowing your own horn. You become smarter by being humble.
– Dr T.P.Chia
- Humbleness is productive, narcissism is destructive. – Dr T.P.Chia
- Humbleness is good sense and wisdom. Modesty invites encouragement and support. – Dr T.P.Chia
- You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.
- You can not have humbleness in the presence of arrogance.
- Humble is such a lonely word. ~KakSri
- It is always the secure who are humble. ~Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- I am no more humble than my talents require. – Oscar Levant