There are four pillars to a happy...
There are four pillars to a happy marriage: respect one another as individuals; (give) soft answers; (practice)financial honesty; (conduct) family prayer.
– Gordon B. Hinckley (61)
- Be grateful, be smart, be clean, be true, be humble, be prayerful. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- God is the designer of the family. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- Do your best, and be a little better than you are. – Gordon B Hinckley
- Sometimes the best answers to prayer are the ones God doesn’t answer. – Robin Jones Gunn
- Try a little harder to be a little better. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- When I say do your best, I mean your very best. You are capable of...
- You have not failed until you quit trying. – Gordon B. Hinckley