The cause of most of man’s unhappiness...
The cause of most of man’s unhappiness is sacrificing what he wants most for what he wants now.
– Gordon B. Hinckley (61)
- Do your best, and be a little better than you are. – Gordon B Hinckley
- Try a little harder to be a little better. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- When I say do your best, I mean your very best. You are capable of...
- You have not failed until you quit trying. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- Mediocrity will never do. You are capable of something better. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- God is the designer of the family. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- All writers should be put in a box and thrown in the sea. – Gordon B....