Gratitude is the beginning of wisdom. Stated...
Gratitude is the beginning of wisdom. Stated differently, true wisdom cannot be obtained unless it is built on a foundation of true humility and gratitude.
– Gordon B. Hinckley
Thank You (98)
- Gratitude is a sign of maturity…Where there is appreciation: there is also courtesy and concern...
- The struggle ends when the gratitude begins. ~Neale Donald Walsch
- Gratitude is the best attitude. There is not a more pleasing exercise of the mind...
- Gratitude is the best attitude.
- Gratitude is the attitude that takes you to your altitude.
- Appreciation is for now, gratitude is forever.
- Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone. – Gladys Browyn Stern