Love unlocks doors and opens windows that...
Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.
– Mignon McLaughlin
- Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name. – Mignon McLaughlin
- Love is often gentle, desire always a rage. – Mignon McLaughlin
- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and difficult as that. –...
- Some women love only what they can hold in their arms; others, only what they...
- Love unlocks the door to the heart.
- When poverty comes in the door love goes out the window.
- When poverty comes through the door, love flies through the window.