If one candidate is appealing to your...
If one candidate is appealing to your fears, and the other one’s appealing to your hopes, you’d better vote for the person who wants you to think and hope!
- Bill Clinton
- If you want to live like a Republican, vote like a Democrat. - Bill Clinton
- Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against. - W.C. Fields
- We have a Bill of Rights. What we need is a Bill of Responsibilities. - Bill...
- Vote for the man who promises least; he’ll be the least disappointing. - Bernard M. Baruch
- People always whine that the current president is the heaviest rock that dropped out of...