To say “I love you” one must...
- Love is our response to our highest values, and can be nothing else. – Ayn Rand
- But you see, the measure of hell you’re able to endure is the measure of...
- The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone. – Ayn Rand
- I could die for you. But I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, live for you. – Ayn Rand
- I don’t wish to be the symbol of anything. I’m only myself. – Ayn Rand
- The more you learn, the more you know that you know nothing. – Ayn Rand
- Never ask people about your work. – Ayn Rand