How can you govern a country which...
How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?
– Charles de Gaulle (26)
- To govern is always to choose among disadvantages. – Charles De Gaulle
- China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese. – Charles De Gaulle
- In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country...
- It is better to have a bad method than to have none. – Charles de Gaulle
- Old age is a shipwreck. – Charles De Gaulle
- We are not here to laugh. – Charles De Gaulle
- The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. – Charles...