Since a politician never believes what he...
Since a politician never believes what he says, he is surprised when others believe him.
– Charles de Gaulle (26)
- Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians. – Charles de Gaulle
- In order to be the master, the politician poses as the servant.” – Charles de Gaulle
- I have come to the conclusion that politics are too serious a matter to be...
- It is better to have a bad method than to have none. – Charles de Gaulle
- Old age is a shipwreck. – Charles De Gaulle
- We are not here to laugh. – Charles De Gaulle
- The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. – Charles...