I respect only those who resist me,...
I respect only those who resist me, but I cannot tolerate them.
– Charles De Gaulle
- Tolerance is not a Christian value. Charity, justice, mercy, prudence, honesty–these are Christian values. – Archbishop...
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. – Bill Maher
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. – Ray Davis
- Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty. – J.K. Rowling
- You get what you expect and you deserve what you tolerate. – Mark Graban
- Tolerance cannot seduce the young. – Emil Cioran