War and drink are the two things...
War and drink are the two things man is never too poor to buy.
- William Faulkner
- The tools I need for my work are paper, tobacco, food, and a little whiskey. -William...
- Poverty is a result of poor choices not of poor luck. - Celso Cukierkorn
- To be poor is not a problem but to remain poor is.
- When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask...
- Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink.
- Do not drink and drive or you might spill the drink.
- I don’t have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I pass out, NO PROBLEM!