Poets are almost always wrong about facts....
Poets are almost always wrong about facts. That’s because they are not really interested in facts: only in truth.
- William Faulkner
- Facts and truth really don’t have much to do with each other. - William Faulkner
- We have all heard what we wanted to hear! Truth that sounds right to our...
- Pretty isn’t always the truth and the truth isn’t always pretty. It’s time to face...
- The truth is more important than the facts. - Frank Lloyd Wright
- In thy face I see the map of honour, truth and loyalty. - William Shakespeare