Everyone in the South has no time...
Everyone in the South has no time for reading because they are all too busy writing.
- William Faulkner
- Don’t be ‘a writer’. Be writing. - William Faulkner
- In writing, you must kill all your darlings. - William Faulkner
- Writing is one-third imagination, one-third experience, and one third observation. - William Faulkner
- I never know what I think about something until I read what I’ve written on...
- Easy reading is damn hard writing. - Nathaniel Hawthorne