Making or getting money is a kind...
Making or getting money is a kind of game where there are not any rules at all.
– William Faulkner (40)
- I say money has no value; it’s just the way you spend it. – William Faulkner
- Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1. – Warren Buffett
- Make your own rules or be a slave to another man’s. – William Blake
- Softball is like love, first you learn the rules of the game, and then you...
- Cocaine is God’s way of saying you’re making too much money. – Robin Williams
- Don’t be ‘a writer’. Be writing. – William Faulkner
- I never know what I think about something until I read what I’ve written on...