The only cure for vanity is laughter,...
The only cure for vanity is laughter, and the only fault that is laughable is vanity.
- Henri Bergson
- It seems that laughter needs an echo. - Henri Bergson
- Men show their characters in nothing more clearly than in what they think laughable. - Johann...
- Laughter is the key to happiness, without laughter there would be no happiness in life.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. -...
- Laughter is something that never gets old.
- Nobody ever died of laughter. - Max Beerbohm
- Laughter is my drug of choice.