Is it better for a man to...
Is it better for a man to have chosen evil than to have good imposed upon him?
- Anthony Burgess
- It is as inhuman to be totally good as it is to be totally evil. -...
- When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess
- I see what is right and approve, but I do what is wrong. - Anthony Burgess
- If you expect the worst from a person you can never be disappointed. - Anthony Burgess
- Let it be known that the true tragedy of our time isn’t the arrogance of...