Winter is one of my most tolerable...
Winter is one of my most tolerable seasons because I can be lazy without having to make excuses.
- Winter is not a season, it’s an occupation. – Sinclair Lewis
- For Beatrice, summer without you is as cold as winter. Winter without you, is even...
- When the winter comes, be very happy; because the spring comes only if the winter...
- Winter is coming. – George R.R. Martin
- Winter is nature’s way of saying, Up yours. – Robert Byrne
- Every mile is two in winter. – George Herbert
- Now is the winter of our discontent. – William Shakespeare