We only need to wear shoes because...
We only need to wear shoes because the British built roads which hurt our feet.
– Anthony Burgess
- It’s not the miles that wears you down, it’s the pebble in your shoe.
- Why is is called a “building” when it’s already been built ?
- Women & shoes: My heels are always there to pick me right up.
- Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from K. F. C. ! Xd.
- Why did the rabbit cross the road? Chicken’s day off.
- What does it mean when you live on a busy street and your mom tells...
- Never judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. By that time,...