Don’t knock on death’s door. Hit the...
Don’t knock on death’s door. Hit the doorbell and run. He hates that.
- Knock Knock… Umm You don’t have to knock, they are things called doorbells these days..
- Opportunities will knock on your door but temptation will lean on the door bell.
- Mom: *knocks on my door* Me: What? Mom: Are you in there? Me: No, I went to Narnia.
- Life asked death, “Why do people love me but hate you?” Death responded, “Because, you are...
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- No man ever got very high by pulling other people down. The intelligent merchant does...
- Fear knocked at the door, courage opened it and lo, there was nothing there.