Never judge someone until you walk a...
Never judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. By that time, they’ll be a mile away and barefoot.
- It’s not the miles that wears you down, it’s the pebble in your shoe.
- I walked into the bank today. Next time I will look where I am going.
- Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time. - Steven Wright
- A ginger walks into a bar and says can I have a beer? A brunette walks...
- Women & shoes: My heels are always there to pick me right up.
- We only need to wear shoes because the British built roads which hurt our feet. -...
- Dont judge the book by it’s cover, judge the cover by it’s book!