Walking into a restaurant… Waiter: Would you...
Walking into a restaurant…
Waiter: Would you like a table?
Me: No, we came to sit on the ground… floor for five please.
Me when parents are sleeping: shh they’re asleep.
My parents when I’m asleep: Let’s vacuum for three hours.
I learned three things in school:
1. How to text without looking.
2. How to sleep with my eyes open.
3. And teamwork during tests.
- As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.
- Let your parents choose your school…. Only if they study for you !
- Spies and parents never sleep. - Linda Gerber
- Teachers call it cheating, students call it teamwork.
- I only need 3 things in life: Food, Wifi, Sleep. :)
- After loosing the election I sleep like a young baby .. Sleep 2 hours wake...
- There are three kinds of people: The ones who learn by reading. The ones who...