Walking into a restaurant… Waiter: Would you...
Walking into a restaurant…
Waiter: Would you like a table?
Me: No, we came to sit on the ground… floor for five please.
Me when parents are sleeping: shh they’re asleep.
My parents when I’m asleep: Let’s vacuum for three hours.
I learned three things in school:
1. How to text without looking.
2. How to sleep with my eyes open.
3. And teamwork during tests.
- Let your parents choose your school…. Only if they study for you !
- After loosing the election I sleep like a young baby .. Sleep 2 hours wake...
- That’s why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to...
- Actions speak louder than text messages.
- My favorite text message “I will be there in 5 minutes, if not read again”.