I am the poet of the poor,...
I am the poet of the poor, because I was poor when I loved; since I could not give gifts, I gave words.
- Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal. – T.S. Eliot
- I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with...
- Tears are words that need to be written. – Paulo Coelho
- If I waited for perfection I would never write a word. – Margaret Atwood
- Never write anything that does not give you great pleasure. Emotion is easily transferred from...
- Let me live, love and say it well in good sentences. – Sylvia Plath
- I hate writing, I love having written. – Dorothy Parker