Dignity and love do not blend well,...
Dignity and love do not blend well, nor do they continue long together.
- Love and dignity cannot share the same abode. - Ovid
- They talk of the dignity of work. Bosh. The dignity is in leisure. - Herman Melville
- If you would be loved, be lovable. - Ovid
- Love is a kind of warfare. - Ovid
- Love will enter cloaked in friendship’s name. - Ovid
- Love is the force that leaves you colorless. - Ovid
- If someone would ask me what is love, I probably wouldn’t know what to answer…But...