Dogs think: People love me, feed me,...
Dogs think: People love me, feed me, pet me, they must be God.
Cats think: People love me, feed me, pet me, I must be God.
- Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.
- Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
- Cats rule; dogs drool.
- The noblest of dogs is the Hot Dog, it feeds the hand that bites it.
- It was raining cats and dogs and there were poodles in the street.
- Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later. –...
- Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and...