Education is what you get from reading...
Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.
A synonym is a word you use when you can’t spell the word you first thought of.
A mother’s menu consists of two choices: Take it or leave it.
- My parents told me “You watch too much TV and should try reading more!” So...
- When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. - Henny Youngman
- Mother In Law, an anagram of, Woman Hitler
- My mother never understood the irony in calling me a “son- of- a- b*tch.”
- Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly. - Mother Teresa