The correct phobic term for the fear...
The correct phobic term for the fear of long words? Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (!)
- Now…correct me if I’m right!
- Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get...
- There’s nothing to fear. Except maybe that weird guy over there.
- That moment of fear when you can’t get a ring off your finger.
- Our parents blame it on the generation but do they think about who raised us. Amateurs...
- Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.