Boy:Hi can we be friends? Girl: No!...
Boy:Hi can we be friends?
Boy: Come on I’m rich.
Girl: Hi I’m Claire, 22 yrs old,single.
Boy: My name is rich…26 yrs old…can we meet for dinner?
Girl: Sorry I don’t talk to strangers.
- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relatives. - Oscar Wilde
- If life hands you a lemon, say: “No, thanks. My mom taught me not to...
- A bachelor’s life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner. - Francis...
- I talk to myself because I only talk to people of a higher class.
- To find out a girl’s fault, praise her to her girl friends.