I don’t believe in superstition because it...
- The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition. — Kedar Joshi
- Superstition is a senseless fear of God. – Cicero
- The worst superstition is to consider our own tolerable. – Doris Lessing
- Superstition is cowardice in the face of the Divine. – Theophrastus
- Superstition is the poison of the mind. – Joseph Lewis
- Superstitions are habits rather than beliefs. – Marlene Dietrich
- Superstition is the religion of feeble minds. – Edmund Burke