You don’t need a parachute to sky...
You don’t need a parachute to sky dive, you need a parachute to sky dive twice.
You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
- People don’t grow up. They just learn how to act in public.
- There are three kinds of people: The ones who learn by reading. The ones who...
- If silence is golden, then random screaming in public places is platinum! :D
- We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. - Aesop
- Things on my “To do” list: Put vanilla pudding in a mayonnaise jar and eat it...