Sanity: I think I’m crazy. I can’t...
Sanity: I think I’m crazy. I can’t stop thinking if I am. Does that make me crazy? You think I’m crazy don’t you?!
- Sanity: I’m not crazy. “Yes you are.”
- My therapist says that I can’t see you anymore because you make me crazy.
- Collective madness is called sanity. – Paulo Coelho
- When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade, plant a freaking tree. Sometimes I just stop...
- When you stop making quotes about life giving you lemons, you will find true happiness...
- My life is hard so stop making it harder and get out of my life
- I’m not crazy, my reality is just different from yours.