The moment you think you understand a...
The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it’s dead for you.
– Oscar Wilde (83)
- Science is the record of dead religions. ~Oscar Wilde
- I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I...
- Anybody can make history; only a great man can write it. – Oscar Wilde
- Work is the curse of the drinking class. – Oscar Wilde
- A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction. – Oscar...
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. – Oscar Wilde
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. – Oscar Wilde