Creative minds have been known to survive...
Creative minds have been known to survive any sort of bad training.
– Anna Freud
- It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to...
- Keep calm and train harder.
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep
- Resources are limited, creativity is unlimited.
- Creativity takes courage. – Henri matisse
- Respect the training. Honor the commitment. Cherish the results.
- The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. – Sylvia Plath