What’s painful is not the absence of...
What’s painful is not the absence of what we always wanted. But the presence of what we couldn’t have.
- This is love, she thought, isn’t it? When you notice someone’s absence and hate that...
- If someone doesn’t appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence.
- If your absence does not alter one’s life then your presence does not have any...
- The mere absence of you, by far, outweighs the presence of everything else.
- A person that does not appreciate your presence hardly notice your absence.
- Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence .
- Give the gift of absence to those who do no appreciate your presence.