Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

7

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Quote: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

Embed Code
Advice (77), Images (1738), Problem (54), Wise (2932)

Be first to comment

(required)

(required)


Copyright © 2006-2014 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!