Pessimism is great, You are either always...
Pessimism is great, You are either always right or pleasently suprised.
- From great power comes a great electricity bill.
- I have been to Rome … They sure did a great job building it in...
- Don’t be so humble – you are not that great. – Golda Meir
- Life is a climb but the view is great, until you fall off!.
- Alcohol – Because no great story every started with someone eating a salad.
- I have great faith in fools; self- confidence my friends call it. – Edgar Allen Poe
- We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. – Aesop