Be courteous to all, but intimate with...
Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
– George Washington
- It is better to be alone than in bad company. – George Washington
- Worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble. – George Washington
- Laws made by common consent must not be trampled on by individuals. – George Washington
- When you do the common things in an uncommon way, you’ll command the attention of...
- A woman’s whole life is a history of the affections. – Washington Irving
- Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way. – Booker T. Washington
- All things being equal, if you give too little you receive too little and if...