I like animals because they are not...
I like animals because they are not consciously cruel and don’t betray each other.
- I don’t believe in the concept of hell, but if I did I would think...
- Must be cruel only to be kind. – William Shakespeare
- Secrets tend to get revealed when you’re feeling most loved and when you’re feeling most...
- Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them. – Elvis Presley
- The best thing about animals is that they don’t talk much. – Thornton Wilder
- We all love animals. Why do we call some “pets” and others “dinner?”
- The purity of a person’s heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals.