How do you put an elephant in...
How do you put an elephant in the fridge?
You open the door, and put him in.
How do you put a giraffe in the fridge?
You open the door, take the elephant out, and put him in.
So a lion, the king of the jungle, is hosting a party for all the animals in the whole world, and when everyone gets there, they’re all having a great time, but, there is only one animal who is not there. Who is it?
The elephant you put in the fridge.
So, your on a hiking trip and you come to a river, full of crocodiles, and you have to get across, and there is no way around and no way over it. How do you get across?
You jump in and swim to the other side. (All the crocodiles are at the lion’s party.)
- Why do stores that are open 24/7 have locks on their doors?
- Define unfair advantage? Um…a crocodile in a smiling contest.
- If you see a guy opening a car door for a girl, it’s one of...
- Vegetarian don’t kill the animals for eating; they eat the animals’ food.
- I wish my phone never ran out of battery and my fridge never ran out...
- A “Lion” would never cheat on his wife but a “Tiger Wood”.
- Boys fall for me- Because I trip them.