Don’t flatter yourself I was looking at...
Don’t flatter yourself I was looking at your friend.
- A dog will flatter you but you have to flatter the cat. – George Mikes
- A man needs a friend not to flatter him, but to strengthen him at his...
- Don’t be afraid of enemies who attack you. Be afraid of the friends who flatter...
- Aww thank you… I’m flattered that you’re jelous of me! :)
- Don’t flatter yourself cowboy, I was just looking at your horse.
- Don’t flatter yourself, honey. The only fan you have is on the ceiling.
- He who knows how to flatter also knows how to slander. – Napoleon Bonaparte