Fool me once, shame on you. Fool...
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on you again.
- There’s an old saying in Tennessee – I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee...
- Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, damn you’re good.
- Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, and you’ll end up in the...
- Wise people think all they say, Fools say all they think
- When in doubt make something up so you don’t look like a fool.
- The complete fool is half prophet.
- I have great faith in fools; self- confidence my friends call it. – Edgar Allen Poe