If they say you’re ugly, take it...
If they say you’re ugly, take it as a compliment. If they say you’re beautiful, take it as an insult.
- Calling you ugly would be an insult to the ugly people.
- I don’t insult people, I just compliment them negatively.
- Insults should be written in sand, compliments should be carved in stone. – Arab Proverb
- I’m not quiet. I just don’t like you. Snob: My mom is so stupid! Me: The apple...
- Insult: If beauty fades you have nothing to worry about.
- What would beauty be without ugliness? See, you are important!
- I can’t insult you. Why? Cause it’s rude to insult the mentally challenged.