The golden rule of arguing is to...
The golden rule of arguing is to listen more. This way, you can analyze rather than being analyzed.
- The most golden rule is – Do not ever ignore advice, whether you feel it...
- Silence is golden, Speech is silver.
- It takes patience to listen.. It takes skill to pretend you’re listening.
- When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen. - Ernest Hemingway
- Arguing with a fool proves there are two.
- Sitting around and arguing about a mess is not going to clean it.
- There is no right or wrong, only two fools arguing for their believes.