Knock knock how about ding dong the...
Knock knock how about ding dong the joke is getting old.
- Knock Knock… Umm You don’t have to knock, they are things called doorbells these days..
- I hope life isn’t a joke, because I don’t get it.
- Don’t knock on death’s door. Hit the doorbell and run. He hates that.
- When life gives you lemons it means you’ve obviously knock over the fruit barrel.
- The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible. – David Ogilvy
- The golden rule of work is that the bosses jokes are ALWAYS funny. – Robert Paul