That’s the worst of growing up, and...
That’s the worst of growing up, and I’m beginning to realize it. The things you wanted so much when you were a child don’t seem half so wonderful to you when you get them.
– L. M. Montgomery
- Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern...
- We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in...
- I’m more afraid of growing up than anything else.
- Growing up isn’t as fun as I thought it’d be.
- Pain is what forces us to grow.
- It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen. – Brigitte Bardot
- Youth ends when egotism does; maturity begins when one lives for others. – Hermann Hesse