I used to worry about my fears,...
I used to worry about my fears, but I realized that most of the time nothing bad happened. So I have stopped worrying.
- Stop worrying about someone that isn’t worried about you. – Mitchell Perry
- Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not. – Ana Monnar
- Most of the things you worry about never happen!
- Worry and fear limit every man’s prosperity.
- Living life is the only thing that matters than worrying about what could happen.
- Worry looks around, fear looks back, faith looks up, guilt looks down, but I look...
- When you get to the place where you would worry, stop and pray.