We all are born non-believers, but we...
We all are born non-believers, but we are taught to believe in what our parents believe in.
- Believing is easier than thinking. Hence so many more believers than thinkers. ~Bruce Calvert
- It is ok to doubt what you have been taught to believe.
- Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.
- You only limit yourself by what you believe. So to be the person you want...
- Belief is a moral act for which the believer is to be held responsible.
- Men cannot live without believing in something, rightly or wrongly. – Dr T.P.Chia
- I believe that every person is born with talent.